Bobbie Smith - REALTOR®

Bobbie Smith SP43119

Silvercreek Realty Group - Boise Office

Information

  • NameBobbie Smith
  • Direct Line208-860-7132
  • Office208-225-5907
  • DesignationCNE - Certified Negotiation Expert, SRS - Seller Representative Specialist, CNHS - Certified New Home Specialist, ABR - Accredited Buyer's Representative
  • LanguagesEnglish
  • E-mail Me
  • Visit My Website

About Bobbie

Give Me 3% of Your Trust & I'll Earn The Other 97%

I believe buying & selling a home should be fun & educational through negotiations.

I use technology to enhance your real estate needs and I am a strong believer in building relationships that last a lifetime.

If you are looking for a tenacious agent who "Thinks Outside The Box" you have come to the right place. So bring your challenges and let's solve them together!

Send Bobbie a Message

Contact Information

Address: 333 W. Rossi, Ste 100
Boise, ID 83706
Direct Line: 208-860-7132
Office: 208-225-5907
E-mail Me
Visit My Website